Digital courses provide teachers with many features such as additional remedial exercises, digital controls, videos and individual learning paths. Adding the course material from sources such as YouTube, Vimeo, and Moovly is just a few clicks away.
Simplify virtual connections between students and teachers by adding Zoom integration to Smart School apps to schedule and conduct a video classroom using the Zoom platform
Students use Smart School apps (mobile or online appointements) scheduling and thus dispense with unnecessary phone calls, wait times, and miscommunication. Smart School system automatically updates information such as reminders, updates, requests, and important notes. In addition, Smart School’s mobile platform allows students to make appointments and check-in remotely via their smartphone. Smart School’s mobile platform integrates seamlessly with online appointments and queue management services.
Smart School Management solution identifies students upon check-in,manages lineups through priority levels and monitoring overall wait times, thereby maximizing efficiency. Students do not waste time in long lines; instead they experience seamless service.
Smart School Digital software can be used in conjunction with Zoom to guide students to the appropriate service agent, and to present appointments and queue progress. It delivers personalized instructions and relevant, timely information. Digital platform can also be used throughout the campus to deliver various types of content, such as way-finding maps, videos, local news, and alerts. Displays can be managed independently, as well as in discrete groups.
Our software uniquely tailors each student’s individual experience. From start to finish, we design solutions aligned to the student’s precise needs and expectations. By allowing your institution to deliver multi-channel messages, Smart School enables you to provide the right information before, during, and after every student visit.
- Smart School virtual appointment scheduling platform allows setting up and managing staff virtual calendars.
- Smart School Mobile & online Apps offer students the option to schedule and check in for virtual appointments.
- Administrator interface allows configuring working hours, appointment types and duration, access and management permissions, and so forth.
- Staff member interface allows scheduling virtual appointments and reviewing appointments scheduled through other channels.
- Web interface that allows online virtual appointment scheduling by students.
- Mobile interface that allows self-service virtual appointment scheduling by students using their mobile phones.
- Automated confirmation and reminder messages sent as email or SMS messages.
- Virtual Appointment data integration with Microsoft Exchange and Outlook.
- All user interfaces are Web-based, easy to use and linked to online contextual help pages.